- ADA Accessible
- Dogs Allowed
- Picnic Tables
- Skate Park
BROWN PARK THROWDOWN SKATE COMPETITION
Triangle Skateboard Alliance and Park Partners, Inc will Team up again on August 17th from 12 to 4 to host the second Brown Park Throwdown, a skate competition and community service event held at Brown Park. Area skaters can compete for prizes and bragging rights in street or half-pipe at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. Skater entry and public admission to the event will be school supplies to be donated to Gloucester County Schools. Donations will be shared with Connecting Communities, The G.U.E.S.T program and the Gloucester Resource Council to benefit students in need Grades K-12. For more information or to become a sponsor, please contact Triangle Skateboard Alliance (804) 426-3663, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Future plans include a dog park and disc golf.
- Skate at your own risk, helmets and safety pads are strongly recommended.
- No smoking or use of tobacco products.
- Profanity is prohibited.
- Food is not allowed in the skating areas.
- Playing of music out loud is prohibited.
- Graffiti and stickers are not allowed in park.
- Bicycle pegs are not permitted.
- One person per ramp at a time. Take turns and leave space between riders.
- Children under the age of 13 must be supervised.
- Outside obstacles and modifications to the elements are strictly prohibited. All items will be permanently removed by Park Staff.
- All dogs must be on a leash. Please bring your pooper-scooper too!
- For safety reasons, golfing and bounce houses are not allowed in County Parks.
- Alcohol is not permitted on County Property.